Our accessible toilet unit is equipped with a fully certified baby change table to provide extra safety and comfort to our customers.
SBS Fence Accessible Unit
The SBS Fence Accessible Unit is the country’s premier special needs portable toilet.
The SBS Fence Accessible Unit is unique in the Australian market in that it was designed specifically with Australian standards in mind. Wheelchair access is a breeze, with flat ground level entry floor, wide, self-closing door and cantilevered hand basin. Plus it also features a fully compliant, heavy duty stainless steel hand railing, easy-to-use flipper hand-wash pump, and exceptionally strong fibreglass internal construction.
Outside, rugged polypropylene walls promise – and deliver – years of durable use. And a one piece, seamless roof provides extra strength and stability and is translucent to ensure maximum light.
- Made to meet AS1428.1-2009
- Wide self-closing door
- Flat floor design — no ramps
- Translucent roof provides bright interior
- Interior specifically designed for special needs
- Large waste and fresh water capacity
- Strong fibreglass internal components
- Special cantilevered hand basin water tank allowing wheelchair access
- Flipper hand-wash pumps for ease of use
- Heavy duty stainless steel hand railing positioned and shaped to suit
- Easy clean compartment
- Superior ventilation
- Optional lift system available
WASTE TANK 190 Litres
FRESH WATER 100 Litres
SKID BASEN one
DIMENSIONS 2700MM (H), 2400MM (W), 2350MM (D)
DOOR OPENING 960MM
WEIGHT 300KG (approx)
COLOURS Grey, Blue
OPTIONS HAND PUMP, SEWER CONNECT